AbusePipe is a managed service (SaaS) where you can outsource your handling
of Email Abuse Complaints
No-one wants to be a soft target for spammers. With AbusePipe, you can
quickly and easily locate which of your users are spamming, and take steps to
resolve the issue.
AbusePipe delivers you daily, weekly and monthly reports (configurable) to
advise you of which customers are abusing your systems.
AbusePipe identifies the
originating source of email abuse complaints extremely quickly, and allows you
to immediately contact the originating customer and take appropriate action.
AbusePipe is the ONLY system that deals with abuse COMPLAINTS, and helps ISPs in
their fight against SPAM from within their own networks.
Use with KANA and other
incoming mail solutions.
Less technical staff required to investigate abuse. Technical staff can return
to their normal job functions rather than spending the majority of it reacting
to email abuse
Move abuse follow-up to a front-of-house activity, with a simple report
forwarded to call centre staff for customer follow-up on a daily basis
- Prevent your ISP being black-banned by other ISPs for failure to
act against SPAMers
SPAMmers will find your ISP less of a 'soft target', and hence they will
target other ISPs
- No manual processing - no errors
- Far quicker response time to abuse emails (From 3 weeks down to 1 day or 1
hour depending on reporting period chosen)
- Unique data warehouse allows for abuse emails to be analysed via customized
reports or via Reporting tools such as Brio and Business Objects.
Provides all the benefits of a SaaS solution
- No server to maintain and monitor
- No database to maintain and monitor
- We provide 24x7 monitoring and live backups
- REST API to query incoming emails, report on top 20 hourly, weekly and
- Integrate a feedback loop (FBL), sometimes called a complaint feedback
loop, with in-house systems via our REST API
Abuse Reporting Format (ARF)
Junk Mail Reporting (JMR)
formats (prior signup
Don't wait! Get your Account Now!
AbusePipe can assist in meeting legal obligations such as reporting on the
customers connected to a given IP address at a given date and time. Some of our
customers receive 1 or more grand jury subpoena a day - and AbusePipe helps to
cut down the time that it takes to fulfill these obligations.
AbusePipe builds on the robust text and data mining solutions that DataMystic
building since 1998.
Need more info? Click here for the gory details